Friday Faves

Hi friends! Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a nice week. It’s been a pretty good one over here with the usual rotation of ‘Rona things: lazy mornings, work stuff/chores, and afternoons at the pool. Our bed is being delivered today (wahoo!) so I’m excited to have our bedroom finally finished. I’ll share all of the details next week! We used Havenly for our redesign (my link gets you $50 off a full package and $20 off a mini) and it’s been so fun to see it come together.

(We had a gorgeous double rainbow this week)

It’s time for the weekly Friday Faves party! This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. Please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below.

Fitness + good eats:

– I’ve been doing a combo of Les Mills, Peloton, Barre Body, and strength work from my Lean Machine program this week. While I CAN’T WAIT to get back to in-studio barre and hot yoga classes one day, the home workouts have been doing the trick. I miss teaching live classes but can’t say I miss the commute to the gym.

– For meal planning this week, I was determined to make some different recipes instead of rotating through our usuals. We had an awesome chicken curry, Greek salads with turkey meatballs and hummus,

and last night, I made eggplant parm (half of it with vegan cheese for meeeeee) and it was so.good. I think the cure of being so sick of cooking is to continue to make a couple of new recipes each week. I’ll share next week’s meal plan on IG stories this weekend. <3

Garlic basil chicken with tomato butter sauce.

– Making these black bean burgers this weekend.

Vegan peach pie! YUM

Fashion + beauty:

These ombre leggings are on sale right now! When I would wear these to the barre studio, I’d often get asked where I bought these. I’m also obsessed with these leopard leggings. (You can use the code GINAHAR for 15% off!!)

My favorite “mom swimsuits” are here.

LOVE this tie-waist dress.

Packing up two of our new All Bright C Serums for winners who ordered during our Friends & Family sale! (I love doing sneaky giveaways like this.)  Congrats to Lisa F. and Jessica V.! Stay tuned for more sneaky giveaways, too.

Read, watch, listen:

Lin breaking down Hamilton on Drunk History. (<— heads up on language but it’s my favorite thing I’ve watched all week.)

Why so many parents feel numb right now.

Sam Smith singing “Fix You” is just magic.

5 things you should be doing in your 30s.

Things you’ll understand if you grew up with The Babysitters Club. (Ps has anyone watched the series on Netflix? I think it’s might be a little too mature for Liv but kind of want to watch it myself.)

“You don’t need that overpriced coffee” and other things I’ve learned.

Zac Efron in Down To Earth. Zac Efron in general.

Happy Friday, friends!

xo

Gina

The post Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.



source https://fitnessista.com/friday-faves-268/

Comments